Monday, June 25, 2012

The Power of Chocolate Chip Cookies



I have a theory that no matter what is going on in life, chocolate chip cookies can make everything okay.

If you're starting a new chapter in your life without any friends or family by your side, this cookie can be your friend. If you got an F on a test. Cookies will help. Got fired from your job? Cookies will fix it! Homemade cookies are a source of comfort and support when life seems to be missing something.
These little sweet somethings can make the world a better place.

 Sending people the warmth and joy that a cookie brings is one of the best feelings in the world for me. I just know that when they open that package and see what's inside, their faces will light up, and the day will be that much better for them. That is the best satisfaction for me being a baker. Just sharing that comfort with others through my food.
 

Life is just better with cookies that were made with love!


 

 Browned butter. My lover.








And look! The day just got that much better :)

1 comment: