Sunday, November 11, 2012

Everybody like Parfait!


 

"Have you ever met a person, you say, 'Let's get some parfait,' they say, 'Hell no, I don't like no parfait'? Parfaits are delicious!"

Classic. Shrek will never get old.

I've actually never had a parfait before. Crazy I know!
But this was my first and definitely not my last parfait-making endeavor.

These are basically everything you love about pumpkin pie...
 Except in layers! And in pretty dessert cups! 
And a lot more rum-y

I know, I know... pumpkin pie is a classic and shouldn't be messed with. But this takes it to a whole new, fancy, whipped-up level of awesome. It'll change your mind about the traditional pie and it could even be a new dessert for your Thanksgiving table!


 Fold the whipped cream into the pumpkin-rum mixture until super fluffy and wonderful

  

Layered with whipped cream and crunchy gingersnaps.
I put extra gingersnaps in the middle too just ya know, for extra deliciousness






Pumpkin Parfait Party! Woot

 

 Pumpkin Mousse Parfait

 From: Annie's Eats


No comments:

Post a Comment